TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

squeezing bollinger bands -major move imminent, page-2

1. 46 Posts.
    plantic I see your post was at 4:57 in the morning... Can't sleep at night?

That's a sure sign to sell TSV. You are right the trading range will break and the break will be down because without any news why would the sp break up! Especially with so much selling pressure! The line for sell is double the line for buy. Mate I'm just saying we can all make up mumbo jumbo to satisfy and quell our own worries. But at the end of the day, the fact of the matter is TSV is going nowhere. Better to make a loss on this and put your money else where! I lost 40% in TSV. I bought in a 3cents a while a go and I had to chance to sell out for a profit twice but I held on. And then TSV crashed.. So pretty much what I am saying is cut your losses.. as you said TSV has a range therefore short term trade it a bit. Buy at 1.5 cents sell at 1.7 cents or just leave it and put your money somewhere else. I've practically made back my losses from TSV in about a month! So it was well worth pulling my money out of the sinking ship! That said I will one day jump back on TSV, just right now isn't the right time and no matter how many TA signals there are, this thing could scrap 0 on the RSI and have a momentum of -1, it could have a MACD near 0...nothing apart from good news will make this thing move!

The only reason this thing has any movement is that people are capitalising on the 0.1cents or 0.2cents that they can make from short term trading this stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.