GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

srh 5h update, page-6

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Afternoon all,

some very positive news from the company again. Great stuff and lets hope it continues. I look forward to the days when Steve Graves is reporting on our horizontal programme and it's progress on a regular basis.

Here is the schematic from the companies November presentation. Just to make it easier for people to get an idea of our target.Not sure why we have two different descriptions or names on the target zone ? In the schematic below the target zone is named "Upper Wolfcamp" but in todays announcement it's called "Wolfcamp A" which will cause confusion me thinks ?

I need to contact the company with a clarification on the EF wells so i will ask for clarification on the terminology here.I have spoken to cmonaussie on the phone about the EF wells. Does anyone here know about the four API's 2 x in Dimmit County and 2 x in La Salle County. Out of the four API's there is only one Horizontal and the other three are Verticals.Yet Terrace Energy and GGP are saying that there is two Horizontals. Can anyone clarify please ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.