SRJ 0.00% 7.0¢ srj technologies group plc

SRJ Chart, page-7

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    What I have heard of the potential pending big news are (1) a 7-figure contract on the back of either of the recently signed front end engineering design contracts (particularly 2 with MODEC and 1 with ADNOC) which is a material tick for the company's product scalability (2) a merger with a much more established (and already profitable) complementary business. Alex has called our clearly in the annual report the three pillars of growth in this financial year - winning contracts (including some 7-figure ones I suppose), M&A, and hydro technology research. The research would take longer time; hence, I am counting more on the other two in the medium term to support the share price.

As I mentioned several times in this forum, I think this stock is a medium / long-term play (by years not by months). But as other heavy industry businesses, once their buyers have been persuaded, the buyers would tend to stick for several years at least given significant cost of changing suppliers / service providers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 219444 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 14038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.