SRL 4.24% 61.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I like your question because it has generated a lot of...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I like your question because it has generated a lot of interesting responses. I hold roughly equal positions in both SRL and ARL and have followed both for a few years now. I have these observations that I haven't seen others mention. SRL has a much more developed mining plan and established studies than ARL. In my opinion, simply because they've been at it a bit longer than ARL. SRL's ore processing technology is new and never been used in large scale, and they have had big changes in the design engineering firms over the course of the project. I've also seen some speculation about the difficulties they may face in transporting the two huge autoclaves from their current site to the mine site. there is also no water source near the SRL mine and a pipeline of about 40 miles (if I remember correctly) will need to be installed to feed the mining operation.

on the positive side, SRL's ore body is about 30 feet below surface which makes it quick and easy to mine as an open pit. I think ARLs ore bodies are something like 300 meters deep and will require some rather deep shaft mining which takes longer to establish.

of course both ARL and SRL have potential for other minerals like scandium and PGMs.

I like the way ARLs management team is moving forward and can say I am disappointed with the same from SRLs side. but I only know what is visible to me and am hoping good things are happening out of my knowing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $55.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ $38.70K 68.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
61.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.5¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ 14969
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.