SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Yes, Disappointing to see the gains from the last couple of...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Yes, Disappointing to see the gains from the last couple of weeks erode away but it still doesn't change what SRN are sitting on
    I did buy myself today at 1.8 and 1.9
    News flow shouldnt be far away.
    1)Victory bore Flora and Fauna:The Company will provide an update to the market in the survey results when the final report is received. This has paved the way for SRN to apply for a Mining licence
    plus Pre-Feasibility Study
    During the quarter the Company progressed the PFS with both in-house and external expertise and is
    reviewing proposals for compiling the data and results into a final report. Time frame ??
    Plus HPA: The Company has sent samples of its high grade intersects to Lava Blue for test work to commence
    and results are expected in the coming months. (hopefully in May)
    3)Yidby A total of 25 RC holes were completed to variable depths of up to 288m, for a total 3,381m. A total
    of 845 composite samples were collected and have been submitted for gold analysis and assay by
    Nagrom Laboratories Perth (hopefully by end May)
    4)Perenjori Environmental Survey
    A comprehensive flora and fauna survey was completed during the quarter and is being reviewed by the
    Company.
    This survey was designed to support the application for the Program of Works and Native Vegetation
    Clearing Permit approvals that are required for future drilling.
    Once approval is granted a 5,000m RC drilling program is planned for the Perenjori Premium Iron Project
    to infill the current 200m spaced drilling lines to 100m spacing. This infill drilling is designed to upgrade
    the resource category, and to provide samples for metallurgical testwork as part of the upcoming
    Prefeasibility Study.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.582K 822.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 268606 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11471229 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.