OPL 4.00% 2.6¢ opyl limited

Repy to Member Brunette-two STU would be my choice. Share price...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Repy to Member Brunette-two

STU would be my choice. Share price has already moved, found oil and further drilling scheduled, chart looks OK.

Two months back I was given a tip that this share will touch a dollar by year end. At the time, the price was 0.56c. As I have been burnt several times by these "tips", I did not buy any shares. Last week, I bought a small parcel at 0.58c ie., after oil find was confirmed. STU finds support at ~0.58c currently. In future, if the chart reconfirms the optimism, then I will increase my holdings during any dips. If the share will move, then buying at a few cents higher is not an issue.

Although BPT also has an interest in the oil find, I am not so sure of their management.

Please do your own research before buying. My holding is only 2% of my portfolio and I may go up to 4% at the most. So far no institutional buying seems to take place which is also something to look for.

Another share I suggest is GAP - dividend paying and now showing signs os moving. I have a few GAP as well (4.5% of portfolio).

Good Luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $3.899K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28790 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 155000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.