ATH 12.5% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

SRPT Duchenne Drug trial hits 5 year mark, page-26

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    CH, While we're discussing GK, I would think that his background in Psychology should give him some inkling of human behavior and cognitive development but certainly not to the level of understanding of scientific discovery and development of experimental drugs that CEO's of Pharma and Biotech are expected to have. Just as important is the question of financing to cover the billions of $'s necessary to make a go of drug approval leading to commercialization. Prana doesn't show much promise of having the knowledge, energy and networking to begin and maintain marketing against the vast field of globally successful blockbuster producers out there.

This is from the Huntington's Disease News which I questioned about accuracy. Dr. Kim must have been surprised to read that it was not he who invented The Dish but was Prana Biotechnology. Now it's more understandable why some might have expected that Prana would benefit from any profit of the Dish. Not true.

"An invention by Prana Biotechnology might give new insights into the disease processes and allow for new drug candidates to be screened for activity against the disease. The tool, originally aimed at Alzheimer’s disease and dubbed ‘Alzheimer’s-in-a-Dish’, also models Huntington’s disease and is now used to evaluate a drug developed for both conditions — the experimental drug PBT2 for lowering tau levels."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.902K 2.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 53603756 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126995306 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.