ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

SRPT Duchenne Drug trial hits 5 year mark, page-42

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    as frustrated I am with Prana atm I have to disagree with you here....what we are all saying here over and over again is that our animal studies were done ages ago! years and years ago....after which we got permission to move forward to human studies! and we have been doing human studies for years as well now....all sorts of trials were conducted with no safety issues raised by FDA....so WHO in FDA all of a sudden decided to review our animal studies?...and why?...and why NOW? just before we were ready to start PH3 ?.....said that, there are drugs which had been on markets for years in EU treating people very successfully before they decided to enter US...and this is what we should have done ....as is, 2 years were wasted and gods know how long that stalemate will last.....Prana has failed us on 2 fronts....1. they taking sooooo long to gather that safety data for FDA...2. They promised we will move to other jurisdictions while we waiting for FDA approval - and that did not happen...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.