SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

SRT chart..., page-14

1. 6,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2836
    Hi @Dr.Seuss

Firstly and with utmost respect I appreciate your charting prowess and your previous success speaks for itself obviously and to all SRT holders not looking for a b*tch fight over this - just more an opinion I guess given the discussion that good ol meerkat raised

Haven't really looked too much into SRT (or WP* etc - aware of them obviously) but I too use Ichimoku (amongst other chart styles) and whilst surfing the chart threads saw the discussion and thought would throw in my interpretation (or added analysis) of the SRT Ichi chart. Right or wrong...is just IMO as we all say.

I do this primarily because your statement that the Ichi analysis is "bullish in all aspects" is not entirely correct IMO. Whilst there are def bullish elements, there is the SP falling down through Tenkan and forward looking Kumo twist and potential cross over of the Senkou B over Senkou A resulting in a "red" or bearish sentiment cloud with a Kumo flat top. Flat tops and Flat bottoms do have a tendency to attract the SP at times.

I stripped back the majority of my other indicators / oscillators I use and left the Ichi, a watch exit / entry indicator I use and the Market Facilitation Index (purely because I find that an interesting tool at times in regards to SP vs Vol moves) seeing you speak of the intraday chart movements re vol entering or exiting. This index as u prob r aware merely shows the efficiency of the price moves and how they may or may not be supported by vol.

Also as we all know, any FA catalyst (Pos or Neg Ann) can potentially turn any chart upside down, so whilst we like to be forward looking in the mkt (to the best of our individual abilities) I wood suggest it difficult for anyone not in the "know" to provide any calculation on an upcoming aqua without knowing what it actually is? We also know that MW's usual "MO" is to find a shell. take a large position, get it ready for an aqua, sell the aqua to the mkt in time and make some coin....pretty much what we all want to do (make some coin that is ) and hey, if we in the mkt can ride those coat tails for profit...why the hell not

Also, @spanishflare just quickly, the Ichi charting style based more around trend / momentum / support / resistance (TF's / Parameters tweaked of course depending what sort of trend, momentum etc ur trading style is DT, STT, LT) rather than price predictions that can usually be looked at or in conjunction with a diff style of charting like patterns - triangles, channels, pennants etc.

So, sincerely GLTAH in SRT as I don't believe in wishing ill on anyone trying to make some coin either for a living or for beer money...all the best.

Nice weekend all.

SRT 8.1.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.