SRX 0.00% 13.3¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

SRX AGM - MEETING 24th Oct Tue 10am Sofitel., page-3

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi everyone, I can't attend unfortunately and it's possibly better for public safety that I don't

One question - only slightly tongue in cheek - that you could ask Gilman.  What exactly does he do all day?

Apart from looking smug and acting complacently, counting up his free share options, waiting for the months to idly pass until someone else finishes and publishes some research, I can't actually see any sign of activity from any of management.  I can imagine some sales people reaching "deep and wide" into the US on their tour bus asking people - pretty please - to buy the product, but  in truth there seems to be exactly nothing going on with this company.  

I am so distressed that the potential of a good product will be wasted due to management inaction.  Not to mention a good chunk of my superannuation.

p.s. not sure if anyone saw that the Indians are trying to make a cheaper, comparable, product locally, using Biorex 70 instead of yttrium 90.  Here's the link for those interested.  But it looks like another market will quickly disappear and probably many more where cost is a factor in treatment selection.

http://www.ijmr.org.in/article.asp?...;issue=7;spage=74;epage=81;aulast=Subramanian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $109.3K 836.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 365703 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 812922 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.