SRX 1.43% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Hey Legume Food for thought,... My take The patients have...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Legume

Food for thought,...

My take
    The patients have metastatic cancer.
    You can't just exclude new tumour formation because that is the nature of the beast and may well account for overall PFS being equal between the groups.

The PFS overall being equal between the groups doesn't mean the extra hepatic mets are growing "faster" just because PFS liver is improved in the SIRspheres group. Even if a patient has no progression in his or her liver mets and gets a new tumour or a growth in a pre existing extra hepatic area ( whether lung, bone or lymph nodes) then they are a PFS fail. Basically shows that new tumours and extra hepatic tumours are just as likely to progress with or without SIR spheres which makes sense cos SIR spheres are liver directed.

I take you point that 60% have liver disease only but the fact that the SIR spheres may be controlling their liver disease does not change the fact they have metastatic colon cancer which having spread to the liver could just as likely front up somewhere else ( PFS fail). The fact that PFS overall is unchanged between the two groups reflects that fact IMO.

Im probably wrong though.
    Just my opinion. Still buying,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $9.047K 50.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7293686 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1399496 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.