SRZ 2.44% 2.1¢ stellar resources limited

Let’s not forget that it was ‘outside vested-interests’ that...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2714

Let’s not forget that it was ‘outside vested-interests’ that encouraged SRZ to turn its focus away from Gold and into their Tin assets about a year ago. See Announcement.

So I think they might have a say in any JV, buy in or takeover discussion. Also, if MLX was going to make a move it should have done so when the opportunity presented itself, not when SRZ is in the middle of drilling campaign, that is fraught with danger. Especially now that SRZ has gathered enough additional data to potentially increase its resource, economics and overall value. Therefore, I’m more likely to favour that SRZ is in the transitional re-rate phase to becoming a new source of global Tin supply in its own right.

There simply aren’t enough near term projects anywhere in the world ready to come online fast enough. So, I think SRZ is in a far better position of strength now that it is finding more material. I also think whoever our stakeholders and other interests groups are, potentially tier1 companies from the US which has no Tin, Europe, Japan and South Korea, are all vying for marketshare in the 4th Industrial revolution (electric vehicle, semi-conductor, electronic, IT, robotics, etc), they have all realised that the ultimate concern is that Tin is pervasive. It's in everything. So, if you have no glue (Tin) you effectively cripple your high-tech manufacturing operations. Therefore, no one can afford to invest $billions and have an idle factory sitting around waiting for Tin supply. In a worst case scenario you can wait for a shipment of another raw material to arrive by keeping other parts of the factory alive but only if you have enough Tin in stock. It's that critical!

Therefore, I’d suggest that it is highly unlikely that MLX would use shareholder funds to embark on an aggressive takeover or bid. They may be better served chasing a potential exploration play (it's cheaper and highly leverage for risk v reward) and continue exploiting its own resource in the short-term to medium term to raise the necessary funds. After all, we’re going to need multiple new projects in this new world. See Post #:59279863

Looking forward to daughter hole (ZS143W) – pending assays in the next month or so – if it turns out to be the potential doozy that I think it is then all this speculation will be academic.

Eitherway, it doesn't change why Tin is the most impacted commodity in the new technology world that is upon us.

Exciting times!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

Last edited by Mallyrock: 15/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $40.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.016K 335.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3782411 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 150005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.