SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Whilst patiently waiting for drillng to be finished including...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Whilst patiently waiting for drillng to be finished including results, progression to PFS/BFS data and weathering of the current market fallout - tin price volatility, I thought I would do some more research on competitors , environment, etc.

# Nice to see that Gray Fietz converted his 2 million oppies (it's good he has "more skin in the game"). I personally believe he has taken a methodical & prudent approach to progressing this project - spending our money wisely. We just now need some solid results !

# "In a bid to reduce its reliance on China for critical metals, the US Department of Defense is seeking Congressional approval to finance mining & processing of strategic metals, particularly lithium and rare earths, in Australia". Might be clutching for hope but in my reality, it could a longshot ?? or better. Tin is on their critical metal list. So who knows ???

# Tin demand seems to have been quelled for the short term taking in all factors - China has been importing tin, smelters have been operating at reduced capacity, Russian tin supply has diminished due to reducing grades in their Eastern mines, Myanmar is sought of back on track albeit the shipping issues ?,etc.

# Comment on ITA website:

Our view: Although pandemic-related demand boosts are likely fading, other trends are benefitting tinplate demand. The global aversion to plastic in recent years has seen canned food regain some market share, while the current rise in inflation is also likely to benefit the canned food industry. With these trends in mind, combined with the recent ban of low grade tinplate imports into India, TCIL’s tinplate line expansion is well timed. Based on a global average tinplate coating weight of 0.3% Sn, TCIL currently has capacity to consume some 1,100 tonnes of tin annually. From 2025, consumption at Jamshedpur could double to 2,000 tonnes, before reaching 3,000 tonnes in 2030.

# Various other bigger world projects are still some time away - Cornwall (4 years at least as reported by management), First Tin are trying to fast track projects but are still behind us so it is very hard to predict, Afritin is increasing their capacity, Metals X are getting to the higher grade's, etc, etc.

# Comment on First Tin website:
    "Yet ninety seven percent of global tin supply is from emerging and developing economies - forty percent from artisanal mining which has devastating effects on the environment"

Not sure when we will have our day in the sun but patience is the key until we have all the required facts from our current work in progress. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.45K 651.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1351436 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 552518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.