SRZ 5.26% 1.8¢ stellar resources limited

Thanks @PaullyD for that.I enjoyed that fascinating seminar from...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2751
    Thanks @PaullyD for that.

I enjoyed that fascinating seminar from ITA. James Willoughby presents in such a dry tone but is thorough in his messaging.

Tin is clearly not going to normalise and as James states: this is not a forecast, it is happening right now!

Tin tops the chart and is already gaining the most of any metal relative to its size. And as all analysis agree that Tin prices will remain stronger for longer over the next 5 to 10 years. In part due to the a lack of investment over the last decade but more so for all the new ‘green’ and hi-tech markets that are about to spring into action. These are for the so-called data-driven age or 4th Industrial Revolution that is upon us.

I thought the huge growth shown for Tin as solar ribbon in solar panels and for the 5G network requirements were most interesting slides. I had no idea that we need 5G micro towers and no one has invested in them yet?

One of the problems is that even if explorers were provided with new money to go out and find new sources today, it takes ten years to go through the regulatory, metallurgical work and financial approval processes before you may then construct and finally produce, assuming you get the finance. Even the Chinese Government is needing to clean up it’s environmental credentials, hence it no longer considers its new mines as green development and is holding back licences.

With production rates falling rapidly in Indonesia and Myanmar (who China rely on for 1/3 of its supply), it paints a bleak outlook for keeping a lid on the tin price. I note that Andrew Radonjic stated in a recent Coffee with Samso interview that VMS is two years away with permitting approvals and then 12 months for construction before they could be producing, not including financing (approx, 31:30 minutes).

Needless to say, SRZ has their permits and may need to pull the trigger on the Fast Start Study after all.

Looking forward to imminent assay results coming soon.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3875/3875615-9319292697ab779e549e338ed25f51c4.jpg

Last edited by Mallyrock: 08/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.