SRZ 5.26% 1.8¢ stellar resources limited

Great posts form various individuals. Still cannot believe that...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Great posts form various individuals. Still cannot believe that we have not been "gobbled up" or a favourable JV venture of some sort has not occurred ? Being a retail investor in a junior stock, we are not privy to possible strategy besides the focus of what appears to be the encouragement of enhancing value in our projects by drilling. It might also be that they do not want to "give up the farm" without gaining suitable holder benefits ? or maybe my thoughts - they are hoping to increase reserves for better economics. Would of dearly loved to be progressing to or in production at this stage in our own capacity so exploration could continue at a faster rate (as I've said before, many kilometres is very prospective with very likely viable mineralisation).

Patience has been one of the keys in my investment strategy if the project warrants it. We have a valuable resource, we have enormous scope & a opportunity to enhance our value. Ever since the early days of Aberfoyle, etc, the search for the cupola (large magnetic source with hopefully high levels of economic mineralisation) has been one of the main objectives but it all comes down to cost / location of drilling inc resulting grades - this is the high risk area with limited budgets but I am very bullish about the likely outcome. It is also appears they are very encouraged by the latest Mira Geoscience report? I have just increased my holdings at these prices (market cap) with the belief that this could unlock the key to increased shareholder value. Waiting patiently for recent drill results including the advancement to the search for governing structures & source of current mineralisation - with a bit of luck this could be the game changer ! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.