SRZ 3.03% 1.7¢ stellar resources limited

SRZ - Media, page-54

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Just sharing some answers to some of my questions from the company that I received yesterday:

# The Avebury possibility - I read an AFR article several weeks ago that Hartree had last offered for Averbury, $803,000 & the expulsion of all outstanding debt. SRZ advised that they are still looking at all options for Heemskirk - standalone, Avebury & toll treating which as well makes this very interesting. Hartree are a metal trader who own the debt, are possibly going to end up with the plant (still a way to go?). This could potentially provide a suitable option for SRZ moving forward ??? I do feel for the workers & the economy of the West Coast as this keeps dragging on ! The only winners are the administrators ATM.

# Current exploration program - They are excited in using DHEM in some holes including FLEM in some area's as these methods have not been previously used. Getting back to MLX who have been using this for there current exploration program at Ringrose. I have added a visual from their explorative assessment using these methods. It looks very promising from our perspective.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6385/6385848-f1f85582e34797131f3fcf8a846f6a61.jpg
    # Scamander - They believe Scamander is a good project & they have placed it on the back burner for the moment. They stated the shallow polymetallic more vein like breccia off the side is interesting and can be potentially interpreted to extend up dip to gossans on the surface. To move funding and personnel from Heemskirk would be a distraction at the moment and something they could potentially tackle at a later date.The sole main priority is to extract shareholder value from the Heemskirk project.

# Concert Creek - Even though this was part of a competitive tender to gain this tenement, they are still in the assessment phase. Terrain is difficult & steep. To my eye's, Scamander & Concert Creek have solid exploration potential but it appears I will require further patience before this can be realised. Heemskirk full steam ahead !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.