SRZ 2.94% 1.7¢ stellar resources limited

SRZ - Media, page-56

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2750

Riding the Tin Boom in Tasmania

The Two Biggest ASX Tin Companies to Present at the Sydney Mining Club. At 5:30pm on the 5th of September at The Establishment, the Sydney Mining Club will host the Executive Director of Metals X Brett Smith; and CEO of Stellar Resources Simon Taylor to discuss their world-class tin projects in Tasmania.

Metals X (ASX: MLX)
    Brett Smith, Executive Director
    Metals X is Australia’s only listed tin producer. It has a 50% equity interest in the Renison Tin Operation in Tasmania with China’s Yunnan Tin. One of the great names in Australian mining, Renison is our largest tin producer, and one of the world’s largest and highest-grade tin mines. Located on the rain-drenched West Coast of Tasmania near Zeehan, hard rock mining started in 1936. Today the Renison resource now stands at 20.2 Mt at 1.45% tin for a total of 291,000 tonnes of contained tin offering it a 20 year mine life. Once for plating ‘tin’ cans, tin is now the universal and non-toxic metal for solder in a rapidly electrifying world, its price is riding strong, and a recent MIT study rated it as ‘the metal most affected by technology’, even above lithium!In 2023 Metals X mined approximately 780,000 tonnes or ore at an average grade of 1.65% with a Mill recovery of 76%. This yielded about 9,500 tonnes of tin metal with processes including tin fuming.

Stellar Resources (ASX: SRZ)
    Simon Taylor, CEO
    Stellar Resources owns the Heemskirk Tin Project that’s about 10 minutes down the road from the Renison mine. It rains there too! At Heemskirk, Stellar has a mining lease and a Total Mineral Resource Estimate 7.48Mt @ 1.04% Sn (77.87kt contained Sn) at a cut-off grade of 0.6% Sn. A scoping study from 2019 shows Stellar could produce approximately 2,200tpa of tin at an all-in sustaining cost of about A$20,000/t from an underground mine at Heemskirk. At its St Dizier open cut project, Stellar also has a total mineral resource of 2.3mt @ 0.61% Sn (13,786t of contained tin) at a cut-off grade of 0.3% Sn.Stellar is confident that it will be Australia’s next operating tin mine. Among the specialty metals, tin’s market is perhaps the best dispersed globally from both a production and a consumption viewpoint, standing it clear of market manipulations such as in the battery metals sector.

Not to be missed! Link to event details

DYOR, GLTA(patient)H
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 22/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $34.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $11.62K 682.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1048839 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 255556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.