SRZ 2.38% 2.2¢ stellar resources limited

I am anticipating good grades at the very least with SRZ giving...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I am anticipating good grades at the very least with SRZ giving their indication of completing a DHEM in October. This should highlight the next set of drill targets . There is still a long way to go but makes this a very compelling target/s. An example of what they could be hoping for is similar to what was achieved during the "Ardlethan tin boom". Mining of the high grade ores (between 2-46% tin) was carried out up to 1956. Later the low grades were extracted by Aberfoyle for quite a few years up to grades of 0.56%. Stark difference between mining grades - we are looking for possible pipes, pods or high grade veins. Hydrothermal deposits require a lot of assessment & come in very different styles. Many are not even economic but we do have a lot of good indicators & modern technology (especially with BHP's previous 4 drill holes which highlighted very long intersections of low tin grades & various other metals, the Great Pyramid mine & about 15km of corridor mineral indicators). I believe that the MRT have been our "cheer leaders" hoping that their comprehensive detailed report on Scamander (with the help of Mira Geoscience's data set), create a mining centre & jobs for the state sometime into the future. Drill cores were stored in their sheds at Hobart so a few would of had a look at prior to despatch for proper analysis. If this section of the polymetallic minerals is economic, it will take a few drill results to see the amount that is mineable hopefully including a successful capital raise of some sort. A possible high end example situated on Tasmania's West Coast could be like MMG's Rosebery who have been mining for many years down to about 1600m , drill testing to 2,500m & MMG have very deep pockets. We do need our share price to improve in this gloomy environment but hoping for a catalyst in share price with the Heemskirk update , Scamander drill results or any other left field event such as cornerstone investor . I still cannot believe the market cap & hopefully I am right in viewing this stock as undervalued. Hoping that I also defy the "market is always right" theory & BHP's statement "High grade mineralisation does not exist" some 50 or so years ago when they were last in this area. LOL. All in IMO of course. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $41.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $112.3K 5.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 996000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1320499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 440913
Last updated 11.33am 04/06/2024 ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.