TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

Hardmanhmmmm, lets do the numbers quickly. Tune up AGT on the...

1. 43 Posts.
    Hardman

hmmmm, lets do the numbers quickly. Tune up AGT on the low margin business and maybe increase profits and revenue by a few million over the next few years. Tune up TZ and in the same timeframe generate revenues up to $250m

Further to the all the knowledgeable posts, just keep these few extra things in mind.

1. PE is cutting ALL of the AGT fat, so their view is to make as much money from a group that is as lean as can be. I still believe there'll be more AGT trimming .... all of which is now irrelevant to TZ.
    2. PE also recognise the best way to move Intevia forward is to put it back in the hands of the people that can do the best job ... and then help them by giving them the staff and management they need to do the job.

So in one action they've achieved both objectives.

Thirdly, now they don't have to do anything other than fund TZ to move it forward. PE now has very little downside themselves. If it works (which we all believe it will) they make money. If it doesn't, they simply walk away and lose a bit of money.

The slow moving cogs of AGT were always going to be too inflexible to move Intevia at the rate it should.
    This has now been fixed. I'm amazed at the person who posted that theory ..... its plainly obvious what's going on here and its all good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.