EXT 0.00% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

ss, page-4

1. 1,236 Posts.
    yea its taking em longer than we thought..but big things happenin..2mrw is the start...keep that cash ready...

not posting much...been searching for love but alas no luck and i slip further into the darkness..but i still search for the cure to take away the dark pain within...maybe rockingham, your vet daughter can cure this black cro...my wings still soar through the air but the cure i still seek...harlee only 21.8 cents to go till ext hit 30 cents and then maybe you are the cure.but when will ext finally take us on the ride to everlasting love and destiny..i await the moment that our eyes meet and our hearts melt together as one...

i have searched far and wide and even sambo has flown by my side on many a night..well flying with a stutter and wobble full of substances that can realy effect my flying skills..there have been some bad crashes let me say...

baz thanks for the vid, i feel like i will live now forever with that exercise routine...and the ext herald well maybe they can take my pain away...who is first..i'll take top right...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.