SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

ssc in a great shape.

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Yes. We are in a great shape.
    Possibly the best the Co has ever been in.

We have 3 great projects and as of tomorrow, money in the bank.
    In fact, way more then we require to expedite our current projects.

So, what can we expect tomorrow:

I have no idea where will the SP open and finish but I know one thing:

If we don?t sell, we will minimize the drop in SP.

Last week we have proven the above beyond any doubt.
    Not only the SP didn?t get crucified, but on few of the days it actually went up and we finished in the green when our entire market closed sharply in the red.

We CAN do it again!

Don?t worry about the SI?s selling. Very few will and a vast majority will hold mid to long term as the prospects of our Co are getting better and better.

I think that tomorrow?s sellers will mainly be the panickers, the BOT trying to instill fear and push mums and dads to sell, and possibly few traders who got caught up in the T/H last Thursday.

The sell side will most probably get loaded with fake orders so there will be no point in taking any notice of them.

Sell only if you have to.

Maybe consider switching off your computer and walking away.
    The SP WILL bounce back sooner then expected.

There is no reason for the SP to be held down any longer.
    We have great projects, we have money in the bank and we have 2 directors overseas doing deals.

Don?t be surprised if we get hit with few good announcements in a very short period of time and we've all seen how quick and hard she can run.

No point getting caught with our pants down (read: with no shares) when those announcements hit our screens.

Good luck to all holders and please think before you act.

Don?t become a bunny.

And we all know what happens to bunnies. LOL

Please note that the above is my personal view which should not be construed as advice. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.