SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

SSH 750k volume so far, page-38

1. 9,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Robert might be close with this?   Would mean it is the same stock turning over which doesn't add up if there was a accumulator?

SSH smells funny and I don't believe it is deal but it sure was doing a good impression of not breathing.  I can't understand managements silence

http://seekingalpha.com/article/402...lles-heel-exposed-attack-part-1?source=nasdaq

In this Part 1, I discuss the following headings -
    1. The lack of timely disclosure of the first-in-man test of the neuromodulation therapy was unfortunate
    2. The purchase of the cash consuming Aquadex business and successive Preference Stock offers are not solving ongoing liquidity issues - but are contributing to ever greater dilution of the Common Stock shareholders;
    3. The target for preferred stock holders seeking control of Sunshine Heart has to be the neuromodulation therapy - a huge prize, potentially in the $100 millions to $billions valuation range;
    4. The Preferred Stock holders have obtained a seeming stranglehold on the assets of the company. But, their Achilles' heel is exposed, and apparently already under attack;
    5. Joint venture funding would avoid the necessity for further highly dilutive Convertible Preferred Stock offers.
    6. Summary and conclusions - How and why opposing interests, and rent-seekers, could drive the share price much higher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.