SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Robert might be close with this? Would mean it is the same stock...

1. 9,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Robert might be close with this?   Would mean it is the same stock turning over which doesn't add up if there was a accumulator?

SSH smells funny and I don't believe it is deal but it sure was doing a good impression of not breathing.  I can't understand managements silence

http://seekingalpha.com/article/402...lles-heel-exposed-attack-part-1?source=nasdaq

In this Part 1, I discuss the following headings -
    1. The lack of timely disclosure of the first-in-man test of the neuromodulation therapy was unfortunate
    2. The purchase of the cash consuming Aquadex business and successive Preference Stock offers are not solving ongoing liquidity issues - but are contributing to ever greater dilution of the Common Stock shareholders;
    3. The target for preferred stock holders seeking control of Sunshine Heart has to be the neuromodulation therapy - a huge prize, potentially in the $100 millions to $billions valuation range;
    4. The Preferred Stock holders have obtained a seeming stranglehold on the assets of the company. But, their Achilles' heel is exposed, and apparently already under attack;
    5. Joint venture funding would avoid the necessity for further highly dilutive Convertible Preferred Stock offers.
    6. Summary and conclusions - How and why opposing interests, and rent-seekers, could drive the share price much higher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.