SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

I've been here before and done very nicely out of similar...

1. 2,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I've been here before and done very nicely out of similar situations.
    But I have never seen a risk reward like this.
    Clinically meaningful results, huge markets and all the infrastructure in place, critical parts of it owned by companies facing low growth.
    Its going to be increasingly obvious to the medical and investment community that there is no magic bullet re: stem cells/gene therapy or the like surging from the background.
    Yes the trials may be taking time but the times not being wasted.We now have leading doctors in the US, Germany, UK and Austria-Switzerland working through the clinical setting of C-Pulse. And it is no doubt we may be in the short term frustrated by their thorough and cautious approach but the end benefit will be enormous.
    The review article of the feasibility results in the JACC was in my opinion an embarrassment to the Journal and the person who wrote it. Blood contacting devices in the descending Aorta (or something like this??) she seems to have missed the whole thrust of the C-Pulse design.
    Claiming results were uninspiring but giving no explanation. Having seen several people die of heart failure, just relief from the symptoms of HF that C-Pulse guareentees would have been fantastic for these patients. Its the worst review I have ever seen in my life. Bigssmarta does better on Yahoo US. Its obvious that if C-Pulse is being held back by opinions in the medical community like this those opinions are unsustainable and we are due for a sea change towards wide medical support.
    We don't have a worry about finance we just have a worry about the price of finance a big difference. But even at disadvantaged terms, suffering significant dilution we are going to be miles ahead.
    The difference between the trials taking time or picking up is the difference between a mega return or an ubber return. And there is always the possibility of a non dilutive deal.
    The company has been steadily hiring more staff. Its expecting an upswing.
    I'll be quite happy if they announce steady but flat progress in the next quarter. Some pots take time to boil and a simmer is probably better in the long run.
    Last edited by xc_mse: 19/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.