SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

These guys know how to employ and spend but they never inform...

1. 9,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    These guys know how to employ and spend but they never inform shareholders of exact direction or timing.

Like who in their right minds employs people and adds to expenses at the very point at which you are about to go and get new funding unless the funding is linked to employment to suitable people?

Do the SHC management know ( or just believe) they will get funding for Neuro or are they going to go down in massive debt in flames? Will CP ever get a run for worst grade of patients . Just how far down the track did they get with fully implantable? Have they had offers or due diligence done by other heart devices manufacturers - did they ever set up or require a data room when trying to get partners??

Will aquadex come good early enough to produce any cash flow? Seems stupid to put staff on when you can't fund them when delaying the appointments for 3 months and getting aquadex locked down would be more prudent?

I really hope these guys aren't just going to spiral debt fund this to oblivion and get as many mates on board before it implodes? Watch for stepping down of key people when it all looks rosie as smart operators leave before it is obvious the ship is being torpedoed while there is still cash in bank to pay them out .

Hell I with I could trust the ethics and business skills of this company and work out their end game. Do they really want to develop a heart therapy or just milk a shell and keep selling a dream?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.