SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

So Fully diluted/exercised warrants this "healthcare dedicated...

1. 570 Posts.
    So Fully diluted/exercised warrants this "healthcare dedicated institutional investor " can own 75% of the company.

17,058,824 shares, 5,294,118 series d,   and   warrants of 22,352,941

44,705,883 possible shares.

The number of outstanding shares of the registrant’s common stock, $0.0001 par value, as of August 8, 2016 was 20,408,089,  now I believe this isn't including the warrants from the .94 cent investor?

now is tis the same investor, or 2 different investors?

now this is what I don't get, and the important part.

"The shares of Series C Convertible Preferred Stock and Series D Convertible Preferred Stock are not convertible into, and the warrants are not exercisable for, shares of common stock if and until the Company’s stockholders approve the transactions"

We the shareholders need to approve this?  To me this sounds like to sell the company in the future to get the approval?

They gave this "healthcare dedicated institutional investor " super cheap shares and potential 75% of the company.  Are they going to be the ones that FUND the new trial next year?

They drop a PR of 10-20 mil funding/partnership/milestones and off to the races we go, and thus locking in this "healthcare dedicated institutional investor " with instant profits, Which is ok with me if this happens.

Hopefully more clarity tomorrow,  which I doubt knowing this company.

everything imo and I'm sure my numbers aren't accurate.

Do you guys see what I'm getting it?   Just a possible scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.