WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have looked into OBJ, and I am quite interested in dipping...

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have looked into OBJ, and I am quite interested in dipping some money into this stock for a couple reasons. The first is quite obvious to me, more and more people are becoming self obsessed with their appearance. I am not suggesting that to be a bad thing, but in terms of being a profitable company, OBJ places itself within a good sector.

The phase of looking 'good' is evident when we take a look at the fitness and health craze, everybody wants to look great. Some even spending thousands on comestic surgery. OBJ offers a conservative alternative to reducing wrinkles and maintaining youthful skin. I had a look at their balance sheet. Low debt at 6.1% which is always good. I guess my biggest concern is this company has not made a net profit for quite some time. Although, with their new products one would hope they could finally be making a NPAT. Their revenue seems to jump and down, so they have not yet proved themself to be improving revenue each year. Although, I am confident that could turn around.

I suppose my biggest concern with the stock market is a possible correction which puts me in a difficult position. Obviously, these small caps tend to get hit the hardest. The Daw Jones has been tanking a bit as of recently. It has had a incredible bull run since the 2009 GFC. My question is, how long will this utopian bull run last?

I realise the RBA will most likely cut interest rates pushing more investment into the stock market. Although, it is really hard to know what will happen next with QE and low interest rates. Still very interested in OBJ, just trying to work out if I can time a good entry. In my experience, I have lost quite a lot of money investing into companies that had yet to make profits. Furthermore, I promised myself I would only invest in companies that are making money. However, I was going to invest big in CVT and SEN because I felt the cyber security is only going to grow. And with my luck, these stocks doubled ha ha. Nevertheless, I guess OBJ appeals to me because as mentioned above it is in a sector that people are attracted towards in terms of personal usage.

Will be watching with interest.

Cheers
    Last edited by Ka$hmira: 29/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.