CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

RudyzNo we are cool mate, no I just get a little frustrated at...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Rudyz

No we are cool mate, no I just get a little frustrated at the poor performance of the stock, and postings that say what a great job they have done.

another question to all.

This and previous "disposals" reported by Easy office and Aitco, through our good friends at Global have deliberately picked the lowest possible price to report that disposal, because they can, remember that they could not have sold the shares for that price cause there was not the vol at that price.

But my question is seeing the company have had heaps of e-mails regarding this, asking what is going pon, where have these shares gone.

Why has the company not replied via the market explaining this to us,
    given that the only reason for reporting the lowest possible price for these "disposals" is to create negative market sentiment in order to facilitate the shorting of the stock.

Now if I am wrong and the company (MS) has had plenty of e-mails regarding this why has there been nothing to refute these suggestions, why has the company not stepped in and tried to stop this practice.

Are they not supposed to be working for us shareholders, looking out for our interests,

where are these shares that they gave them in the placement, no one can tell me they don't know where they are. they know exactly where they went.

but who are we to ask, we are only long term shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.