XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

sskim - tried to cash in - tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning XJO'ers. Looks like you bunch of desperados have frightened of Penny.

'Treat them mean'- remember?

S.Kim? Stephen Kim? Sandy? Sergio? Chinese or Honky:)? Doesn't sound Chinese, they speak better English!

Mr Kim sounds about 52 and has a sweet wife - albeit a bit chubby, 3 kids and a slobbery, hairy lab'?

'... I saw this coming and 2 weeks ago contacted my super fund and said I wanna go into cash. They said u cant do this on the phone and will send me a form. I was in Adelaide at the time so I said OK. Got home the Friday night and the form was there to fill in, scan and email back. Hmmm the form is still in me brief case untouched, bugga' SSKIM - June 11

Mr Kim, sorry, I had to laugh - how much did your form debacle cost you? I wouldn't worry because when the market turns, you probably would still have had the form in your briefcase and it'll be back where it was.

Couple of thoughts I've had, and I thought it might be of interest as I know my portfolio is the envy of all those who survey it's splendour.

After reading all these squillions of posts, the brain sort of - descambles them all and makes some sort of 'unified XJO TA Geek theory' about what will happen. I did the same thing with god when I was a teenager.

Now the guys here, all 'appear' brilliant' just because they know how to 'short', put up charts and talk about sasquish indicators and so on. The reality is, if they knew what they were doing, they would not be around here. They would be lying on a beach with yim yim and yum yum rubbing cocoanut oil into there tired old crevices...

....accept for Voltaire of course. Making money bores him, he's here purely for the hunt!

The consensus appears to be... that we go up a bit which would be a good time to sell...then we go down a bit more than a bit which would be a good time to buy. That's the level of TA that I do.

Of course, there are heartless pshycopaths on this forum as well.

Guess who???

'...if you or I were one of the bigboys or just the smart money in general wouldn't we allow the price to drift down, through non participation (or maybe even give it a helping hand)to that March 2011 low? Bust the long term trendline while we're at it as well seeing that it's nice and close, and really boost the panic selling? That would be a buyers heaven.'FUNKYMONK - June 11

My PF remains crappy - same as yesterday, so I'll leave you with one of the 'Small Ords' Zoomba dancers from the weekend with my El Camino. It has extractors and a four barrel Holly. Yummy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.