XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

Hi there, I am a friend of Danube. Danube has suffered serve...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Hi there,

I am a friend of Danube. Danube has suffered serve depression after trying to walk off the Sydney Bridge, and admitted to a mental hospital. His family lawyer has contact police department, and are collecting evidence of abuse activity on XJO, particularly on BD.

Is this a kind of sarcasm? I don't think so. A joke at the best.

Well, being scared? maybe. Bigdday's out of context quotation is pretty "scary". I think bigdday will do a lot better for being a politician than a punter.

I rather fell being hypnotised by Bigdaddy. Have you guys figure it out yet? If not, you are all hypnotised.

When I close my eye, his crappy portfolio is swing, swing, over and over again. At the same time, I heard Bigdday whisper "hold on your losers today, you will be rich tomorrow, listen to my story, once upon a time there were a number of people on HC, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that, he said this, she said that........"

Until one day I wake up, and find I am naked...... You know....

Ever since, I never read his opening word by word, or just skip it altogether. Just count how many green thumbs up. Because I don't want be naked again.

This is why you guys can read his sarcasm, and I cannot. And I also know sarcasm is not nice....

Well, to get record straight, I admire Bigdday's big heart and beauty writing. But I cannot find much I can argue with him except mock his crappy portfolio (I have to apologize for this, since it is getting personal, and none of my business)

I have concluded my 20% gain over this financial year. Sound good? Not at all. It is pre-tax. After tax, might be in the range of 12-14%. Paying tax is a privilege, isn't it? Or set up a shell in BVI? Not my type.

I am in a process of a few properties transactions, buying and selling. Don't believe what you have been told, such as property price is always up. In some areas, like Mosman, I have seen 30% drop in price. A $5m house cannot be sold for $3.5m, A $3m house 12 months ago cannot get $2m. a $2.1m house sold for $m1.4sh. It is real story.

OK, good luck, everyone, I will check in once in a while if I can find something worth debatable, (or to release my short temper).

Just a reminder, don't spend money buying property data, It is ridiculous, go to onthehouse.com.au to get all free data back to 1999, except for Victoria. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.