SSM Bill appalling and frightening full extent, page-260

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    hi zero2a$mill

If it wasn't so politically incorrect, I would call you a homophobic. But I will not follow PC gone mad.

I would put it to you that any body who is offended by seeing two men or two women holding hands on TV is a sicko who needs to get his head out of the gutter.

It is funny that all the nutters on HC were crying for a vote before the plebescite were not concerned about the cost of holding one. We even had GOGO telling us that for once he wanted a say. You side of politics forced this on us not the other way around. You were so sure of victory weren't you.

You lost the vote. Simply. It is something you should take ownership of. No amount of bleating is going to change that.
    As for the American Baker - who gives a hoots! If he doesn't want to be a baker let him find another job. If you serve the public then you serve without prejudice. But you nutters have never accepted that have you? You still can't get around the fact "whites only" bars, "No women allowed", "No Jews etc etc" has gone by the way side. Is that the morals that you parents gave you?

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.