Why should "normalising homosexuals" through school be...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Why should "normalising homosexuals" through school be unacceptable? You are born gay, you don't make people gay.
    You won't suddenly see an influx of 12 year olds turn gay because of something they heard or learned from school. That's not how the real world works.

Yes, it absolutely does.
    Why?

Because marriage is a status provided to couples by the government. If the government actively prohibits same sex couples to marry, it is a stance that there is something wrong, i.e. illegal, about marrying two people who are not of the opposite sex.

Inequality comes from not being able to apply those "words" to same sex couples.
    This isn't too different from not allow black people to vote in the past. When you allow one class/group/clique/race/group/religion/people to do one thing, but make it illegal for another, you immediately have inequality.
    That is the absolute, undisputed definition of inequality.

"Deceiving the young that their sex practices is normal" --- I'm sorry, you're the one that is deluded.
    if you think anal sex between two males is not 'normal', then explain to me what makes blowjobs normal?
    Which part of wrapping a mouth around a penis is part of conceiving a child which is considered the expected function of sex?
    You seem to be incapable of thinking that homosexuality can be considered a norm in the world for some reason, despite it being such an abundance in the world.

You're blabbering incoherent bullshit out of your ignorant mouth. Nothing you've said even remotely resembles a valid argument for the "No" campaign.
    Last edited by demoniaco: 19/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.