SSM Plebescite and the haters of the Left, page-4

1. 7,191 Posts.
    Is the cat out of the bag? Shorten fears that these neo-fascists will turn voters away from SSM as it has influenced me. Once I didn't care, but watching how it is emboldening the fascist I see it as a negative.

Wouldn't hurt to understand who these "neo-fascists" are. Most important is to note that if Aus was ever invaded then most of them wouldn't lift a finger to defend the nation, they are too important.

For decades the education system has been pumping Pacifism into young brains. As more and more of our youth emerge disorientated we have the Greens waiting to convince them that they are victims and only the Greens can help. Worse we now have a LGBTI army ready to sweep into the schools to deepen disorientation and hence improve LGBTI recruitment.

Although drenched in Pacifism many of these individuals are bristling with hate and bile due to the Greens convincing them that the nation is to blame. This is the nucleus of the emerging fascists. Back in the 1930s Trotsky described fascists as "crazed petty bourgeois" which is a perfect description in my book of these guys. By the way, my readings indicate that in a mob they become crazed as they riot.

They are basically cowards though and will tend to function best in a mob. They don't realise that they are spawning a reaction.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.