hmmm - I have wondered if he and Astro boy are related :)...

1. 83,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmm - I have wondered if he and Astro boy are related

honestly I really think seeing the no voters posts are just invaluable - all of them -

it is highly instructional on how they think

some of them are willing to see logic when it's presented and will read the research - but, most of them just plain either avoid things or put up some lame excuse to disparage any research or data that is presented that doesn't match their deep emotional response to this stuff.

then there are the other ones who post very regularly with zero substance at all. I don't mind frequent posts - but, it would be better to see posts with some sort of substance - preferably with refs. but, not necessarily as a lot of this is opinion - which is a shame - but, with societal things - there isn't a lot of fact and logic going around.

It will be really interesting to see what the count is of the vote - and see if it's similar to the majority of HC posts or the opposite.

If it's the opposite - then, it really begs the question on the psychology of a lot of HC posters and why this particular section of the community is different from the rest of it.

all good stuff anyway

sunday rolls on regardless

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.