SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

ssn - a case in point

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Wow - who would have thought SSN would be here 12 months ago? I remember when SSN was hot property on here before the 1st land sale at the start of last year and all the HC faithful were buying up at 1.5c

I wasn't sure (didn't understand) what the fuss was all about so didn't dip my toe in until the CHK land sale, at 3.5c

Now we are up some 850% in 12 months. It is downright scary to think that this is just the start. If the full valuations are met, we could be looking close to and 100 bagger - I know scary stuff. It would go down as one of the great investments that people talk about - the PDN's and SFR's and FMG's

Is there anyone here who is honestly still holding from around the 1.5c mark? If you are, well done.

SSN is a case in point for holding onto the re-rate for the long haul.

A $10,000 investment at the start of last year would be up close to $100,000 now with the possibility of sitting back and watching it move towards $1mill. And the cool thing is the smart people that have done that are not going to have to pay ANY tax until sale date, and then only 22.5%

This is where it's at IMO. Anyone who understood what we have in the Niobrara could have seen the potential a long time ago and would have known that it would be VERY short sighted to sell out for less than what it is worth. They could have ridden out the gyrations, knowing that their day was coming.

This is how you do it folks. And all you need to do is have the foresight to see the really high quality propositions (and that is the very hard part, and mean only the really high quality propositions) and get in before anyone else cares about them, and then have the balls to sit on them regardless of what anyone else says/thinks.

I actually made the mistake of selling out 6 months ago for 7.2c. Got back in at 6c two months ago so was lucky in that respect as the market gave me a second chance.

For those not in, there is still plenty of steam left in SSN, it is just getting started.

For those investors who have played this to a tee - hats off to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.