SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

ssn and the immediate future potential , page-9

1. 1,149 Posts.
    If they are cashed up and have money to spare. As opposed to having money sit there doing nothing investors should be rewarded IMO... It will not hurt them to divvie out 1-2c to every investor per share.

They have more than enough to proceed with drilling for the next 2 years. Plus Gene will be a cash cow of over 10 mil pa.

Unless they can say what they plan to do with cash in bank as opposed to a buy back or special divvie. Then I have no issue if they can account for what they are to spend the money on.

If Gary ends up being a winner like Gene then a buy back should occur. IMO. Otherwise a special divvie will be well received. It will not harm drilling activities unless the divvie was far too much.

Investors remember the more generous small caps. Yet I agree that becoming highly cash cow positive via drills is the aim of this game. Yet any spare dollars should come back to investors or the company buys shares back- thus making the shares less diluted.

Heading towards 2 Billion shares for a small cap is far too many shares. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.