SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

this aint my work. Still learning TA but post for opinion if it...

1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    this aint my work. Still learning TA but post for opinion if it takes your fancy (based on amex) -

http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/The-Oil-Rebounds-Biggest-Beneficiaries-LPH-USO-and-SSN-in-Focus/s/via/1789/article/view/p/mid/1/id/121/

To really appreciate just what kind of technical progress Samson Oil & Gas Limited has mustered - and why it's a big deal - you really have to take a step back and look at this weekly chart. The bearish channel that SSN was locked inside for the bulk of last year finally unleashed the stock in December, and the chart's been getting a bullish footing ever since. Though we did see a pullback earlier in this year, since then we've seen Samson fight its way back above the 50-day and 100-day moving averages.

There are details of this brewing breakout from SSN, however, that can only be discerned on the daily chart.... namely, the horizontal ceiling at $2.30 (pink). Though it's not the ultimate high since the move out of the bearish trading range (orange), it seems to be the biggest line in the sand now. After seeing several bullish crosses of moving averages already, Samson Oil & Gas Limited just needs to seal the deal with a few more pennies worth of gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.