SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi fatpizza,I understand your logic behind the ignore function...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi fatpizza,

I understand your logic behind the ignore function however I have a slightly different perspective in regards to this.

Each time a poster comes out with any negative information on a share that i hold I generally will research the facts presented to ascertain exactly how much merit there is behind their posts.

The majority of times, including this one, it has had the opposite effect of just cementing the reasoning behind why i purchased the shares in the first place. I believe Sharks37 may have a similar approach to myself in regards to gathering facts based on posts.

However there has been, on the odd occasion where I have found that the poster in question has found pertinent information that I was totally unaware of and hence changed my perspective or altered my valuation on the share in question.

As for the current poster one would have to question his intent based on his history of posts alone and as for the above information I think Sharks37 nailed it.

Great post btw sharks37 and thanks for your definitive research and facts presented on the SSN threads.

And I also must thank blackgold21 for getting me to redo my research and confirming the reasoning behind why I purchased SSN.

Oh, just as missing cash on hand was one major flaw in his case... adding no future value to current wells producing would be another.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.