SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

ssn rated no 1 buy, page-3

1. 29 Posts.
    Is this the first time this site has made SSN one of its top buys? Anybody know what there track history is like?

YMYC had a question on this last night and Gary said to the caller who bought it at 18c that he may have got in late on this one but keep a stop near 16c. Below 16c and this could fall away.

I note the last 3 days on the Aussie SSN chart have formed an island reversal prior to todays fall. This has only confirmed the reversal. Usually a reasonably strong reversal signal particularly with a doji candle on the high day. Teh island reversal means that the days prior to the high day and after the high day have a daily range gap between them and the high day. Given that SSN has had a few gap days in its range over the last few weeks this may negate the strength a little but I guess time will tell.

I trade technically and knew nothing about the story of SSN prior to buying - I like the story but I've bought and sold others with great stories that have fallen away after big rises SDL & PLV are two recent ones.

I have no clue how to post anything on this site so I apologise to all of you. I can email my chart to someone if they like and maybe you could post what I am talkign about or someone else who knows what I am talking about in charts can do it for me.

Sorry guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.