CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

i have to agree Hawk, I do not think Randell was too concerned...

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    i have to agree Hawk, I do not think Randell was too concerned with whether the retail uptake at 8c was that much. The 4 mill should be plenty and although pattersons holders may hold up the SP as they take profits if CGM moves back upwards at least there is not another whole heap of other offloading as well.

Really the CR would not have been needed if it wasn't for the loss of work in Uruguay and then the eternity it took to relocate to brazil. It may be a blessing in disguise, allows CGM to ramp up production and aggressively explore and all the while the incoming cash will start to increase.

the new prospects look encouraging the one with the 2kg sample may turn out to be another PB hopefully. 2 more cyanide ponds so hopefully that will triple production from cyanide and then hauling ore is becoming more efficient. Looking very very solid and the SP for me in the ST is not really a concern, any significant drop I will look to top up.

Looking forward to the next two quarterlies, I remember how hard CGM ran after the first profitable quarter a year or so ago, i think we may have a similar thing occur maybe not this one coming but next. Hopefully it will push closer to 20c rather than 10. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.