CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

ssp looks to be a bit sad, page-4

1. 877 Posts.
    i've been shopping at 7.9c too. managed to get more than i would have via the SPP so for me a pull back to the placement price has been fortunate.

my view of the recently trading pattern is that the SP has been held above 7.8 and not allowed to move past 8.1. i also think that SP is going to be held in the band until at least 1st week of may.

i still think reasons for upward pressure to the share price exist and i think that penning the SP is going to cause demand pressure to build. whether it pops or not will (presumably) depend on content of next few announcements.

i am even considering more early next week based on size of Pattos holding. they havent taken that many just to lose money on them....and whilst Randall owes Pattos no favours I dont think he is in the game of skinning Pattos for a $4m cap raise either. So i think they think this is a goer.

my view is a decisive move into the mid teens based on solid announcements and then a volume spike moving SP towards some extended fib levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.