SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

sss director dumps on market, page-10

1. 4,409 Posts.
    MRZP agree, tis funny if B.B. was ramping the other way he would be Knighted by some. However as he and myself bring balance we get a bullet lols.

I feel for those that were listening to those ramps when at .06 as most likely wont be there again for a while, causing sleepless nights etc all because they listed to too much hype.

I mean SSS maybe worth more in the future I have no idea but it does take a while to turn a fish and chippery around. 150% in 7 days is utterly ridiculous.

You get the pumpers saying "pump it up, pump it up" it is hard for longer term traders or investors to believe that some get sucked into this stuff (but they do), and really the bubble has burst for now.

As B.B. has said if a Director is selling eg taking profit if he/she must be thinking over brought or they would be holding for higher prices.

I would certainly do my homework as well on the management side of things which B.B. is saying, as take a look at what has been revealed on STI on their, so called knight in shining armour.

As for Roysoldier, if you really believe in management and the fundamentals, stay in there mate as if your correct there will be a bounce. If maybe your starting to feel some concern off load some keep a small parcel if over exposed. Your call this is no advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.