SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

Thanks for post Roy and your offer.I'll take the "Stay, post,...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks for post Roy and your offer.

I'll take the "Stay, post, share, discuss, debate, research, argue" option with SSS on hotcopper.

You are correct that I dont hold SSS shares but incorrect that I should not discuss the company on the SSS threads because of this.

Its Australia's best share forum, the only one as far as I am concerned and has a wealth on information and some really brilliant minds visiting daily sharing, giving without expecting in return.

Hotcopper really has built up what I consider an unbeatable force in share trading / investment peripheral services. Their up-time is impeccable, moderators and administration second to none and site features possessing qualities that others seem to just want to copy but never make the cut.

That said, and back to SSS, I feel no need to discuss SSS to merely warn people, I enjoy the fact I have in front of me, the absolute conception of a "wealth transfer vehicle" who has really just now embarked on their journey with a single goal in mind.....to purport to be doing something, but will never achieve it and still slip in under the strict conditions of the Corporations Act.

For this reason alone, I am excited to be with you guys who are strong believers and supporters of the company to share in the journey we are all taking.

I choose to not carry SSS shares during my journey with the company, but to follow their every move and to discuss it with others and discuss and debate how we see things.

Excellent learning for us all hey!

We have all seen other company's at varying stages of their journey as "wealth transfer vehicles", some being wound up like SSS has been, QTK another, MFS< HIH, BNB...wow there are just so many of them.

Well with SSS....or the new name starting Monday.....we're right at the beginning of what I personally believe will another wealth transfer vehicle from those pulling the strings to transfer wealth from the market into their bank account.

Now I could be very wrong and we have in front of us an MMX, a TRY, maybe a strong emerging miner that will end up like a FMG or BHP.

Its really too early to tell and for a company whose focus seems to be initially just pulling in large amounts of cash through flooding the market with cheap shares for those on the inside of the operation or dual listing the company to get more money from overseas investors, well we will just have to wait and see.

I solemnly commit though to stand by you guys in this journey from now on and apologise for not posting as often as I should as there is a lot more information I have researched that should be shared and discussed, so I will contribute more and pull my weight better.

Here's to a great journey together!

Thanks again.

PS: See you on the PZC thread from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.