SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

sss director dumps on market, page-4

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Good posts guys.

I know the SSS hotcopper posters who like SSS think I am a dog for posting against SSS and hassling them but I do it for the reason of seeing this type of situation over and over and over again on the market.

Some have made a heap of money on SSS so well done. Keep it though....hold onto it tightly....don’t give it back to the market and count yourself lucky.

Some might have lost from the old SSS or from buying at 6c and seeing it at 4.9.....we'll that’s life.

But I appreciate having people send out some warnings on stocks in a big way.

Poster Ouisa on NBS.....a classic and brilliant warning system if read and researched what he is saying would make you slap yourself silly to not tread in a known mine field again.

Poster Rupert Downunder on ESI....if you like ESI, think its a great buy / hold.....read up....verify his posts....you might change your mind and say a silent thank you.

Its always up to the individual what they will do in making a final decision in terms of where they put their money.

Taking in as much info as you can, good, bad, indifferent is always going to make your decisions potentially pay off better.

I personally see SSS or their new company name come Monday as a "Wealth transfer vehicle", a company formed by people listed on the stock exchange to present a story to people purporting to make profit which in return for your investment, should return more than you put in.

My opinion from my research is that this company, like many others who have in the past, are currently and will in the future, will not follow through on being able to make a return to investors for a vast amount of reasons which can under ASX, ASIC, ATO questioning could still look like they are within the bounds of the Corporation Act and simply just didn't do as expected.

Wanelad on STI, another poster who has followed and is noticing similar company attributes.

You'll all shoot us down, however, some simple clicking around, few phone calls if you like, you could save yourself some grief or make more of what you are here for.

Its said that by many people who have made serious money and are really well off in life have had one to two major wipe outs in getting there. It seems to be about 80-90% of them who have these stories.

Protect yourselves, listen to everything, research it solidly and really think about what is jumping in front of you as in my opinion, you will get where you want to go a lot quicker and not fall into others traps using you to get them there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.