NVX 0.00% 72.0¢ novonix limited

St Baker needs a big kick up the arse, page-22

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Nunu

What a weird post. At times you can write perfectly normal, but at others, you put on this semi-literate mumbo-jumbo.

I do not mind being in a small majmjor! I note that while there are the regulars on the NVX cheer squad, over time there have been posts by others who are waiting for NVX to deliver some serious progress and who are less than impressed by the progress so far - hence this thread.

No, I am not a scientist specializing in battery technology. I am an investor looking to make a profit. For this to happen, NVX needs to generate meaningful revenues and then profits. I am all for renewable energy and want to see companies like NVX succeed - hence my reservations about Directors with "Big Oil" connections/loyalties.

A company that announces a CN$490,000 R&D grant as a price sensitive announcement (I probably know some individuals at universities who get that much money for their research grants) and then sees a total of 6,565 shares traded on the back of that "price sensitive" announcement ought to ask itself, if that was actually price sensitive or not.

I am only writing increasingly more negative here on NVX, as I am finding the confected positivity by some NVX only posters increasingly irritating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $354.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.0¢ $232.2K 318.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 514 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 4179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.