NVX 0.00% 72.0¢ novonix limited

St Baker needs a big kick up the arse, page-28

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi dosh262

I have written elsewhere that I am not desperate, that I want to get rich at any cost.

While I can understand how some people can be besotted by powerful people, I look at what these powerful people actually say and do - indeed, who their "comrades" are. When you dig a bit deeper and do not just listen to their respective marketing machines, what you find can be far less impressive than what these people would like you to believe.

Rarely does a publicly listed company have as polarized a Board as NVX has. This is good news for those who stand in awe at the promise of riches generated by these people. It does however also have the effect to turn off a significant number of investors who otherwise would very much like to see NVX succeed in advancing renewable energy technology.

Yes, I would like to get rich from investing in renewable energy companies, but I do not think that this requires having connections to the current USA administration, the USA military-industrial complex or "big oil" companies. I am happy to admit, that I find all of these off-putting more than anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $354.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.0¢ $232.2K 318.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 514 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 4179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.