SGQ 0.00% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

St George Mining (ASX:SGQ) completes $7M placement, page-12

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    good morning ozblue

I took a big position in SGQ and things didn't go well... what l hoped would be the discovery hole was a duster, coupled with the stuff up in Canada and then 2 more dusters. To rub salt into the wound you came onto the forum spouting your paranoid analysis... which remains apparently unchanged.

What you clearly don't understand is MAD199 is the discovery hole. The deep intercepts are consistently indicating the intrusion has not been geologically disturbed at depth, unlike the surface expression, so now the exploration moves into a new phase i.e. delineation of the deposit. If you read the announcement without a jaundiced eye management states in plain language they are now looking for repetitions at depth... and if you keep in mind the findings in all of the deep holes that the host rock has maintained integrity then we should find extensive continuity of mineralisation.

I remember posting previously that my mistakes were about how I managed the trade...not the trade itself. If events had gone in a different order.... with the discovery hole happening first the gamble I took would have paid very handsomely. I think MA is a possible tier one deposit.... the current paper loss I am experiencing is temporary... IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4400000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 127961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.