SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

St George Mining (ASX:SGQ) completes $7M placement, page-15

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8141
    @Dazedandconfused ..." To rub salt into the wound you came onto the forum spouting your paranoid analysis... which remains apparently unchanged."

If you go back through my posts on this stock, I clearly had a successful trade last time, buying in at 8.4c and selling at over 10c, and I flagged it here.

I'm looking at this from an unbiased point of view of what I see. I've made money overall in St George, mostly in 2019.

What I see is a large long sheet of ultramafic rock on an angle that goes deep into the earth, we don't know how deep. Within this sheet of ultramafics are a few small pods of good mineralisation here and there.

Yes there could be a large intact mineralised intrusion, but it could be at 3,500 metres depth and no good to anyone, so potentially useless. Currently they have no clue about the source, it they really thought MAD199 was thereabouts, then they would have drilled a much deeper hole there to test it, they didn't bother, instead moved on to another hole a distance away, just like every other time.

It's quite clear the only people that have made money here are those that have traded the stock, buying cheaply and selling when the word discovery is used.

All investors it seems need to learn the hard way, make big losses in something until they learn that there are many opportunities in the market, the important lesson is to preserve your capital at all times and not marry into a position because of belief instead of what the market tells you.
    The 'market' clearly thinks they are no closer to finding a decent discovery here, it's why the SP is near the lowest level for years.

As I said before, good luck, because you'll need it from a mob that are doing the same unsuccessful stuff over and over. I'll probably buy in again at some point when they get desperate to drill another pod and then sell when they claim discovery again, hence I'm still interested in following what is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $38.36K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 763080 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 173605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.