FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

thats not true, allot of what troop says is true, obvioulsy a...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    thats not true, allot of what troop says is true, obvioulsy a very knowlagble builder, putting a contrarian view on the premise that there are allot of against the grain building techniques being employed compared to traditional forms.

Absolutly nothing good comes from a circle jerk.
    Just like talking into an echo chamber.

I belive this will get there, but still struggle to see it has the finess to be viable at this stage of its development.
    Id love to see a better consistancy adhesive developed, it seems the one used lacks contact strength but may expand slightly which would make up for its wateryness.
    after a long time in the game I dont trust any adhesive for long term exposure other than sikaflex 11fc haha, good in all conditions. There lies the problem, glues like liquid nails are usless after a year in the weather, and foaming urathanes are the same (gorilla glue, sikas -tech grip)impressive contact strength but no good in prolonged weather.
    You cant use a product like 11fc due to the need to bed block to block to avoid incremental creep. and you cant use too much glue otherwise its a shit show cleaning it up.
    what happens to a wall when the jointing compound has no structure or bond left? Whats the effective life of the adhesive? 5/10 years max.

I belive they have and will further its ability to layblocks however and wherever they need, thats proven. Stacking up blocks with mm accuracy is an amazing feat but doesnt make it a viable housing structure.
    Anyway, food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.