FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

St James Builds, page-97

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    HI allI

I dropped into the St James build today.I didn’t go onsite but it looks like 1 and half ground floors have been completed.
    They are waiting for the retaining wall to be completed before the H02 returns to complete the no2 first floor and start the ground floors on the left side of the block (I think 2 slabs are ready).
    Then second floors to be laid before returning.

The H02 is scheduled to return Monday 11 December.

The guy said that the developers for both Willagee and St James have been very slow and holding up the progress.He was not aware of any other developments in WA,Nothing comes to mind except for the potential follow on of the Daycare centres, but I imagine they wont kick off until Australian WASS, manufacture agreements and the next gen Hadrian's are built.

Management have been very tight lipped within the organisation to the point were he only gets a days notice to do test builds at the facility.Management are pushing them into real life situations as much as possible.
    Great collaboration between the developers who are listening to “real life" site requests to ensure H03 is optimised for field service.

The control pad is working very and they are constantly making improvements and removing bottle necks to maximise uptime and minimise human intervention.

He said H03 speed and load was impressive, he said that he has left site for lunch one day and missed a rebuild it was that quick (or maybe it was a long lunch
    He said there was likely to be a large team going to US for training etc and the focus was readiness, shipping prep, reassembly and efficient startup.

No mention of the staff and shareholder party to wave the H03 oversee's unfortunately.

The keyed block in Mcsticky’s post above is actually the retaining wall block, and not laid by H02.
    The retaining wall blocks are laid by hand. It looks like they put mortar on the bottom layer only and the core is filled with concrete.
    The human lay rate was pretty good, but not the 15 sec of H02 or 6 sec of the H03.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5790/5790514-38465aebc1aff54eb3088d1331442da6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.